Accompanying you each step of the way.
After you adopt, you will likely have many questions, and challenges may arise. Some areas you may need information on include:
- The impact of adoption at various developmental stages
- Grief and loss issues
- How to deal with questions from strangers
- Where to get support and specialized intervention
At Bethany, we realize how important information and support are to adoptive families. Post-placement visits from Bethany staff are routine and required, do not hesitate to contact us when questions arise.
Adoption is a lifelong journey. You may find that you need support years after the adoption has been finalized. We will be here to help.
Post Adoption Guide 2011 >
Adoption support may include:
- Support for search and reunion
- Mentors or support groups
- Clinical adoption counseling services
*Not all services are offered in every branch.
Please contact us to verify which services are available at the Bethany office near you.
Subscribe to LifeLines
LifeLines is Bethany's magazine for adoptive families. Read helpful articles and join in stories of families on journeys similar to yours. Sign-up to receive the digital edition of LifeLines today!