Helping refugees get training and jobs.
Connecting employers and refugees:
All refugee adults resettled by Bethany Christian Services and Lutheran Social Services are assigned to our Refugee Employment program where you will be given assistance in finding and keeping a job.
While this program was designed specifically for refugees receiving state cash assistance, the services are available to any refugee for up to five years after arriving in the United States.
We offer the following services to employers:
- Employee screening
- Pre-orientation and training
- On-site translation for orientation and training
- Further job retention services
Check out Hope Farms >
Call 616-224-7540 or email email@example.com
Employee services include the following:
- Job search assistance
- Job Club and readiness classes that teach employment skills in the United States
- Access to an employment specialist for individual help
- Assistance in writing resumes and training in interview skills
- Job retention services
- Translation for job training
- Referrals to both community and Bethany-sponsored English classes
- Community resource referral for further support