A different way to build a family.
A life-honoring solution.
For many decades,
Many couples have been blessed with a child through in vitro fertilization (IVF). Often couples who have finished building their family through IVF are left with cryopreserved (frozen) embryos. About 400,000 human embryos are currently in cryopreservation in the
Embryo donation is a unique medical intervention with specialized legal requirements and relationship considerations that are best addressed and served by experts that specialize in all areas of the embryo donation and donor conception process.
For more information go to www.fertilitysupportcenter.org.
When you begin the process, an embryo specialist will:
- Assist you with a preliminary application and medical evaluation
- Provide training and education about all aspects of the embryo process
- Help you evaluate what type of Home Study best suits your plans
- Assist you in completing an openness plan and family profile
- Connect with Bethany to complete the home study assessment that best compliments your individualized family building plan
As you navigate this process, an embryo specialist at the National Fertility Support Center will:
- Help you find the right donor match
- Complete legal release process
- Coordinate the medical exchange process needed before transfer occurs
- Provide support as you receive your embryos and continue your journey to parenthood