Let's lift our voices together
Orphan Sunday is a day for your church to focus on the plight and reality of orphans around the world.
With a focus on God’s heart for the orphan and the call to Christians to act on their behalf. Please consider standing together with the Christian Alliance for Orphans in recognizing Orphan Sunday on November 4th this year.
Any day of the year
Perhaps your church would choose to schedule on a different Sunday in November (National Adoption Month) or on more than one day throughout the year as in May (National Foster Care Month). No matter what your schedule, consider hosting an Orphan Sunday at your church.
Let's lift our voices together.
Are orphaned, abandoned, or vulnerable. We must help. Some are only in need of resources to be able to stay with their families. Others need a loving forever family through adoption.
"Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow." - Isaiah 1:17 - NIV
Bethany can help with your Orphan Sunday
We may be a resource for things like:
- Interviews with adult adoptees to share how their lives were changed through adoption
- A guest speaker who works with orphans or adoption
- Brief videos for sermon inclusion: topics include foster care, adoption, family preservation, sponsorship, and more.
- Video presentation
- Providing a follow-up adoption information meeting after the service
- Information meetings or training resources for workshops
- Sponsorship opportunities
Please contact us if you would like Bethany to partner with your church to reach the orphan.