Passing Your Values to the Next Generation
Top 5 Reasons to Have a Will
Posted February 2015
Everyone knows it’s good to have an up-to-date Will, right? You may be surprised to learn that a whopping 70 percent of Americans don’t have one. That number represents millions of families who will discover an unfortunate surprise at the end of their loved one’s life. Proverbs 29:11 says “…the wise bring calm in the end.” Wouldn’t you rather leave your family and the ministries you care about like Bethany Christian Services with peace, blessing, and “calm in the end?” Having an up-to-date estate plan is the ultimate way of expressing love to your family. When we get our financial affairs in order, we ensure that our assets can be efficiently transferred to the individuals and organizations we care about most. Additionally, for believers who want to practice good stewardship of the resources God has entrusted to them, estate planning is a wise decision.
Here are the top 5 reasons to have a Will:
- You have more assets to manage than you think.
- You save money on court costs and taxes.
- You decide who will manage your stuff after you die.
- You get to designate the guardians for your children.
- You can support the Lord’s work after your lifetime.
Will your estate plan leave “calm in the end?”
For the full version of this article, ask for a FREE copy of “The Ultimate Way to Love Your Family” by simply contacting Sarah Huizer from Bethany Christian Services at 866.905.7526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top 5 Reasons to Have a Will
- Put Your Best Face Forward
- Creating A Solid Foundation
- All Eyes on Deck
- Lessons From a Church Breakfast
- A Slight Misunderstanding
- Look Before You Leap
- The Bright Idea That Really Stuck
- God's Design for a Fruitful Life
- 5 Biggest Losers of the Bible
- Because That's How Grandma Always Did It!
- Passing Your Values to the Next Generation
- 6 Planning Points for Christian Families
- Reaching Your Intended Destination