Helping troubled youth move toward recovery.
Helping troubled youth move toward recovery:
Since 1985, Bethany’s Residential Treatment Program in Grand Rapids, Michigan, offers comprehensive treatment for young male sex offenders, ages 10–17 in a home-like setting. Each unit contains a kitchen, dining area, living room, and bedrooms. The Unit Therapist, Unit Supervisor, and Youth Counseling staff offices are also located in the unit.
Our treatment program is individualized to meet each young man’s needs. Each program includes group, individual, and family therapies. Licensed psychologists will conduct tests and assessments of each youth. Activity therapy is also provided to improve social skills like cooperation and teamwork. Aftercare therapy supports youth as they transition back into their communities.
For more information on program costs, education, sex offender therapy services, and more, please see our Handbook.
- Adolescent Sex Offenders
- Males, ages 10–17 who have demonstrated sexually aggressive or inappropriate behaviors
- FSIQ of 70 or above
- Those who qualify for treatment in a medium security program
- Group, individual, and family therapy
- TF-CBT based, DBT informed treatment
- Psychiatric medication management
- Psychological assessment
- Therapeutic milieu
- On campus public school
Our recent improvements include:
- Expanded services for residents as young as 10
- Additional family meeting areas
- Advanced video coverage to improve safety andd supervision
- Sensory-motor therapy and DBT informed interventions to complement our individualized trauma-based treatment
- Group therapy based on age and development
- New treatment warranty
Please contact us to make a referral or for more information.