Lend a helping hand.
Together, we can do more.
Join the Bethany team to help make a difference in the lives of children around the world!
Do you feel God calling you to help those in need? Bethany volunteers enrich the lives of others in so many ways. By serving as little as one hour per week, you can provide encouragement, boost someone’s self-worth, and brighten someone’s future.
Nationwide, more than 750 volunteers support Bethany’s ministry each year. There are many ways for you to volunteer at your local Bethany office. We look forward to creating a volunteer role suited to your particular gifts, passions, and available time.
We would love to hear from you!
Bethany Global Headquarters
901 Eastern Ave NE
PO Box 294
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-0294
Ways you can volunteer:
- Here are some examples of ways you may be able to volunteer at Bethany:
- Praying for specific needs
- Providing temporary care for infants while birthparents make their final decision
- Planning and working at fundraising events
- Transporting clients
- Assisting with ongoing clerical tasks in our office
- Joining Bethany’s Board of Directors
- Becoming a Bethany Champion for Children
- Raising money for Bethany
- Researching community resources for families in need
- Educating your church and community about Bethany’s ministry to children
- Sharing your Bethany story