Nov 07, 2014
What do Albert Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Edison, Walt Disney and Winston Churchill all have in common? You may be surprised to know that each of these men were said to have displayed signs of dyslexia and other learning disabilities. Challenges did not stop these innovators from creating a powerful legacy. Each man is a brilliant reminder that effort pays off, and can create amazing results for generations to come - no matter what obstacles you may face.
While many circumstances in our lives happen beyond our control, there is one thing you can do today - which requires very little effort - to bless those you love and give them a foundation for the future: Creating or updating your Will. This is a crucial part of the legacy you'll leave behind.
Jesus said in Matthew 7:24 that whoever hears His words and does them is like “a wise man who built his house on the rock.” Taking time to be sure your financial house is in order today can ensure you’ve established a solid foundation for generations to come.
A Rock-Solid Estate Plan Can:
- Ensure the person of your choosing distributes your estate upon death.
- Allow you to name guardianship of your children.
- Reduce taxes and court costs.
- Provide an opportunity to bless a favorite Christian charity like Bethany Christian Services and leave a lasting legacy of faith for your family.
- Consider today how you can build a solid foundation for their future.
For the full version of this article, ask for a FREE copy of our special bulletin “Give Your Family a Rock-Solid Foundation for the Future” by contacting us toll-free at 866.905.7526.